Rent a Car in Kefalonia
Exploring Kefalonia by car is certainly the most exciting way to discover this fabulous island. The island can easily be divided into areas for easy exploration
- North for the village of Fiscardo, Assos, and Myrtos bay.
- Northeast for the harbour of Agia Efimia and Sami with views over to the neighbouring island of Ithaca.
- South and southeast - for charming villages, fortress of St. George, monasteries and the southern road to Lourdas bay, Skala and Poros.
- West for the Palliki peninsula which is reached by driving around the bay of Argostoli, or by ferry connecting Argostoli to Lixouri.
- Southwest for the airport, the main beach resort of Lassi, Argostoli and some interesting villages.
kefaloniacar.com - 17/12/2018